We welcome your feedback as it helps us to understand what we are doing well and what we can do better. Please consider leaving your feedback, however, short or long it may be, it would be very much appreciated.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. If you believe something has gone wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We take eight weeks maximum to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, who will review your matter and speak to whoever assisted you.
3. Our client care partner will then respond by email with a response which will hopefully resolve the matter. S/he will do this within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
4. If the complaint is not resolved at this stage, then we will allow another 28 days of investigation and consideration before there is a final determination and hopefully a final agreement.
5. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org